1. Parents are requested to check their children’s school diary everyday and see that the lessons and the homework’s assigned for the next day are done regularly. It should be countersigned by the parent’s everyday.
2. School has also devised a way to upload some home-works and other notices on school’s twin website www.gmsallahabad.in; www.gmsallahabad.com Parents are advised to check websites regularly.
3. If you feel that your child is not making the desired progress, please make it a point to discuss the things with the Principal and class-teacher on P.T.A.
4. Criticism of teacher and the school in the presence of the child should be avoided because it may cause the student to lose respect for his/her teacher and school.
5. Parents are not allowed to meet their children or their teacher during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.