A child seeking admission must get his/her name registered in the school office when admission opens for the next session. Admissions will be made strictly in accordance with the merit based on the Entrance test or board result.
The admission form may be had from the school office on payment of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable). No. of admissions will depend on the number of seats available in the class.
General Rules for Admission
|CLASS I – V||Age Should be Six years and Above|
|CLASS VI – IX||Age as Per C.B.S.E. Norms|
Required documents for admission in GMS
- Report card (photocopy) of the previous school showing the progress of the child in the last class attended there.
- Transfer Certificate issued by the school, duly countersigned by educational authorities.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or by the compliant authority by Registrar Birth & death registration.
- 2 Passport size photographs each of student & parents/guardians.
- I.D. for residence.
- Proof of disadvantaged sections (copy of certificate issued by statutory authority for SC/ST/OBC, etc. certificate if applicable)
- Blood group of a child.
- Nationality and Domicile Certificate.
- Annual Income Certificate.